Ideal for students who have completed 2 years of Italian or have acquired the foundation level including the basics of Italian grammar, the present, the perfect and the imperfect tense.
Huddersfield New College Sports Centre
7pm – 9pm
All courses are £210 for 30 weeks of Italian lessons.
What you will expect to learn
This course is ideal for students who have completed 2 years of Italian or have acquired the foundation level including the basics of Italian grammar, the present, the perfect and the imperfect tense.
During this 30 week, 2 hour per week course, you will continue with the weekly diary activity started in the previous level, which will progressively develop into small conversation groups.
At the beginning of the course, a few weeks will be planned on recapping the basics of the two previous levels.
You will also be able to extend your grammar knowledge with the introduction of the future tense, direct and indirect object pronouns, impersonal constructions, informal imperative and the present conditional.
You will also prepare a little presentation on one of your past holidays.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Formulate questions on a variety of topics in the present, past and future tense.
- Describe your house and the area where you live with the advantages and disadvantages.
- Ask information about places in more articulated structures.
- Go to a restaurant and making polite requests. Understanding how to follow and how to write a recipe.
- Talk about Mass Media and the modern technology. Expressing preferences.
We use a textbook supported by the handouts provided by the teacher.