Suitable for students who have completed 3 years of Italian or have attained a threshold level and have acquired fair comprehension skills.
Online Classes Via Zoom
7pm – 9pm
All courses will be divided into 2 terms of 15 weeks, with 2 hours tuition per week, for only £150 per term!
- The first term will start on week commencing Monday the 13th September 2021
- The second term will start on week commencing Monday 24th January 2022
What you will expect to learn
This course is suitable for students who have completed 3 years of Italian or have attained a threshold level and have acquired fair comprehension skills.
The course is aimed to reinforce and expand knowledge of grammar and tenses and to encourage conversations in groups.
During this 30 week, 2 hour per week course, you will continue with the group discussion at the beginning of each lesson with the addition of the introduction of a simple novel to read including listening activities.
These two new activities will be scheduled every 4 to 6 weeks.
During these scheduled weeks, group discussions will not take place, instead you will spend the first hour of the lesson either reading the pre-assigned chapter to check your comprehension or checking the answers of the listening exercises which will have to be previously completed at home as part of the homework.
Little presentations on a choice of topic will also be arranged as individual projects where every student will have the opportunity to develop a good standard of communication skills.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Talk about different types of relationships and the changes into modern society.
- Talk about problems of living in a foreign country.
- Talk about the environment.
- Raise complaints in a business environment such as restaurants, hotels and shops.
We use a textbook supported by the handouts provided by the teacher.